----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "o1bigtenor" <..hidden..>
Címzett: ..hidden..
Dátum: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:45:30 -0600

Greetings

Had my browser die on me. When I restarted the browser the connection was lost for LedgerSMB.
In trying to log in I can log in as superuser but when it comes to logging in as the user I hadn't written down the specifics of what I used.

So the message is:

A username and password are being requested by http://localhost. The site says: "LedgerSMB"

How do I find the specific password that I used for this?

TIA

Darald