Re: Decrease inventory on sales invoice - 1.3.x

Hi;

Erik is largely correct here.  SQL-ledger did decrease inventory at shipping and this lead to some corner cases where the application would fail to appropriately decrease additional inventory during invoice.  For a number of reasons, including that, we opted to adopt a more narrow view of when inventory should decrease.  This was discussed a bit but it did happen during the 1.3 stable branch in response to customer-reported bugs that did not admit of better solutions.

To be honest what we need is an ability to tackle this as a reporting issue, being able to show, at any given time, how much stock is available, owned but shipped, received but uninvoiced, etc.  This is possible to add as it is, but I we don't have the reports yet.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml