Closing out fractional balances

Hi,

Trying to clean up the books, and I have some invoices that are not closed even though they have been paid. The reason appears to be that there was a sales tax applied that resulted in amounts that are fractions of a cent. But when you receive cash, it always rounds to the penny.

Thus the transactions remain open, because they are very slightly out of balance.

I tried receiving these again into an adjustments account, but it just subtracted $0.01 from the open amount, giving the invoice a negative balance.

How should we resolve these?

This is an issue with 1.3.x, but I'm seeing more transactions open like this in 1.4...

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com