Re: reversing a Vendor Invoice back to a PO, removing an attached link/item of a Vendor Invoice

Two questions:

1. One of my employees accidentally created a Vendor Invoice from a Purchase Order.  We need to change it back to a PO (or reverse it in some other way) since we have not actually purchased the item yet.  How do we do that?

2.  LedgerSMB has the ability to attach a file or a link to a Vendor Invoice and the like.  However, there seems no way on the front end GUI to remove it once it is attached, or edit the link.  Is there any way that I am have not noticed?

Thanks.

--
Zev Steen
Fat Owls