Re: Error connecting

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
Just a message.  Seems like functionality is retained.

I am going to file a low-priority bug report on this.  What I think is happening is that we are trying to connect to the database when we shouldn't (i.e. when we don't have a login yet).  This will always fail naturally.....

You can ignore the message but in the interest of cleaning up the logs, we'll look into what we need to do to fix it.