New Debian Install

Good Day
I seem to be missing something trying to install a database on a new
install.

..hidden..:~# /usr/share/ledgersmb/tools/dbsetup.pl --company Services
--postgres_password xxxxxx

                You do not have a copy of ledgersmb.conf.

                Please edit this new copy derived from
                ledgersmb.conf.default cp: cannot stat
                â/root/ledgersmb.conf.defaultâ: No such file or
                directory Can't locate LedgerSMB.pm in @INC (@INC
                contains:
                $srcdir /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .)
                at /usr/share/ledgersmb/tools/dbsetup.pl line 157.
ledgersmb.conf. is in /etc/ledgersmb/ not /root do I need to cp to
root? That doesn't seem right
or do I change /usr/share/ledgersmb/tools/dbsetup.pl somewhere?

# apt-cache policy ledgersmb
ledgersmb:
  Installed: 1.3.25-1
  Candidate: 1.3.25-1
  Version table:
 *** 1.3.25-1 0
        500 http://http.debian.net/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

# apt-cache policy perl
perl:
  Installed: 5.14.2-17
  Candidate: 5.14.2-20
  Version table:
     5.14.2-20 0
        500 http://http.debian.net/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages
 *** 5.14.2-17 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I am finding the documentation confusing in /usr/share/doc/ledgersmb

also
http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl with no database It will not allow
me to login.
Access denied
I did not create a database at that time. It was optional

Thanks
Geordie