add Shipping costs to a Vendor Invoice

When I buy and item from a vendor there are shipping costs associated with the purchase.  I would like to add the shipping costs to the invoice.

Any idea how to do that?

My thought is to add an OVERHEAD to the Goods and Services > Overhead list.  Then add that Overhead of Shipping to the Invoice.  But I don't see any way to add an Overhead to an Invoice.

Does anyone else add shipping costs to their Vendor Invoices?  How do you do it?

Thanks.

--
Zev Steen
Fat Owls