Re: Can't add/use new vendor - BigInt problem

Hi;

Just as a note, it is often hard to track these problems down and I haven't always had luck reproducing on my system.

I am happy at this point to do free tech support for anyone having is_zero() issues.  Testing will likely require logging into your system though.  Typically I install Carp::Always and then watch the logs for where in our code this is happening.

Feel free to contact me and have me help narrow this down.