Re: initial database setup on 1.4

> Out of curiosity, what is in the PostgreSQL log?  Is it limited to
> authentication issues for the apache user?

I think the problem was that I hadn't added apache to the postgres
group.  I wiped out my databases so I'm not sure, and I need to find
out if ledgersmb can import bank transactions via CSV before I tackle
this again.  I get the impression that this functionality is not quite
complete?  Do folks using ledgersmb really enter each bank transaction
into the ledger one-by-one?

- Grant