Getting Apache to recognise the LedgerSMB home folder

I have got Apache working on Windows 7 in that when I enter localhost or 127.0.0.1 in Google Chrome I get the index.html "It Works!" page from htdocs/. ÂI have edited the conf/ledgersmb-httpd.conf file but whenÂ

  localhost/ledgersmb

orÂ

  localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl

is typed into the browser it displays a "URL not found" error message, rather than the output of login.pl when it is run.

Both httpd.conf and ledgersmb-httpd.conf are in the conf/ folder. ÂIs this correct? ÂWhat is the order of precedence of *.conf files?

It is possible that the lines

# Redirect the /ledgersmb and /ledgersmb/ URL paths to
# the true login script: /ledgersmb/login.pl
RewriteRule ^/ledgersmb/?$ /ledgersmb/login.pl [R]

in ledgersmb-httpd.conf are the problem but I don't know how to fix them (see the .conf files at <https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4lqlTtz3biJQWFKQlNINGdQS3M/edit> and <https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4lqlTtz3biJMFhMRHVZdk0xeVE/edit>).

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent StreetÂÂ Camberwell VIC 3124ÂÂ Australia
Tel: +61 3 9809 1229ÂÂ Mobile (cell): +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <..hidden..>