Re: Can't call method "quote_identifier" on an undefined value

Sorry for the late reply (and thanks Brenda for the bump)

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Steven Troxel <..hidden..> wrote:
Attempting to install LedgerSMB (ledgersmb-1.3.26) on a clean install of Debian Squeeze. I have gone through the installation instructions and get to the second from the last step of running setup.pl where the page that asks via a scroll-down menu for the scheme to use (ie General.sql or Service.sql). Selecting General.sql the next page errors out.

I go into the Apache error log and the pertinent errors appears to be this (I noticed some permission errors on /tmp but fixed those)

I am puzzled by this.

I would be interested if you go back tot he setup.pl and enter the db name again if you get it recognized as a 1.3 db or an unknown db.