Re: dropdown lists, vendors list

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi, I just tried to enter (my first in 1.3.32) general journal entry but
the account field isn't 'drop down' anymore although in
  System|Defaults
the 'Max per drop down' value is set to 2000.

The account list is now an AJAX-enhanced text field.  If you pause, it will search and drop down a list of results for  autocomplete.  You can also just type in the account number if you like.  Note that the search is a prefix search.

Also, when I apply for a list of vendors (creditors) via
  AP|Vendors|Reports|Search|Search
I first have to click on 'Names' to order the list whereas in version
1.2.21 the list was ordered by default.
Is this a glitch or a 'feature' ;) ?

We may have omitted a default ordering.  Let's fix this for 1.3.26.   Tracked at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3596195&group_id=175965&atid=875350

Best wishes,
Chris Travers
ario