Re: simultaneous sessions from within one browser

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Private Browsing apparently doesn't work.
If I open one database in one window, open a new window and open another
database in that one, the 'System|Defaults' get mixed up in that the
values of one db are copied into the other. And that's not good...

So I'm afraid I'll be stuck with creating a number of linux users,
opening a browser in each of them. Still have to test that though.

For Firefox, I think you should be able to have different windows running under different profiles and this should solve the problem. See http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles