User / Password challenge

I've created a new database using setup.pl after upgrading to revision 5339 using "svn up".  After entering a correct user ID + password + company, it still challenges me to authenticate (i.e., re-enter user ID and password).  It still will not accept them.

I must be overlooking something basic in configuration, but I'm not sure what.  Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.