Re: projects lost after importing 1.2.21 backups in 1.3.23

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Before I follow your suggestion below, don't you want to read and
comment to my previous follow-up mail with the error messages?

Also in one database in 1.2.21 I counted the projects (41) and entered
the number 42 in the field 'System|Defaults|Job/Project Number', should
I put that back to 11 before I carry out your suggested action?

I may have missed the previous email,  going back to check but for now, this should be safe.  It will either produce errors or it will import your projects from the stored 1.2.x data.  No need to change the defaults yet,

thanks,

ario