Re: some (rather strange) issues after updating to 1.3.23 on debian 6.0.6

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

to my surprise, some databases seem to get mingled when I log into some
of them simultaneously. I have seen a project list with projects mixed
coming from two databases, both project lists only partially shown
though.

The database is set in a cookie.  In general your last login is what counts.  You can use different browsers or use different profiles so the sessions are not sharing cookies.

I can't tell if this is what you are seeing, but it sounds like it.