Re: Installation woes on Ubuntu

2012/11/10 Robert J. Clay <..hidden..>:
> Did you create a user for the company db you created? And use that for the
> logon.pl page? Also, how did you do the install?
>
> Jame

I followed in some way the article at howtoforge (http://goo.gl/aXGMn).
I had to make some minor changes (<10%) as I am running Kubuntu 12.10.
I'm not sure I've caught the many username/password I have to set and
provide in order to have the application working ...
But yes, I first created a database with the PGSQL administrative user
(postgres).
There I also created a LedgerSMB administrative user.
I used the latter in order to login ... well, to try to.