"Ship To" on purchasing side: can be deleted?

Currently LedgerSMB orders and invoices list "Ship To" addresses. When I tried to use the functionality, it looked like the application went into the vendor looking for Ship To addresses.

Does it make sense to have Ship To addresses on the purchasing side? And if we have Ship To on the purchasing side, does it make sense to use addresses from the vendor? I mean: wouldn't it be more appropriate to assign shipping addresses to warehouses and use warehouses to select shipping addresses?

Two questions:

1. Would anybody mind if we remove the "Ship To" functionality from the purchasing side in 1.4 (at least until we define requirements and implement those in 1.5)?
2. If you do mind, what do you use Ship To for?

Bye,

Erik.