[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Company renaming itself
- Subject: Company renaming itself
- From: Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 22:11:35 +0100
One of my customers assumes a different name every two years (as in they "rename" the company every two years).
How should I handle this with LedgerSMB?
So far, I've come up with two approaches:
1. Rename the existing company
However, this would cause (regenerated) older invoices to appear under the new name -- hence loosing history.
2. Create a new company with the new name
However, this breaks credit management: short term I have to manage the credit line spread across two companies AND it breaks the line of history where I can find all old invoices under the same company.
Any other ideas?