Re: Changing the stylesheets

On 29/10/12 19:46, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
Hi Kevin,

My mistake: the other css files work well, I just made a mistake in the update query I executed.

You might want to edit the red background to be a bit less of a strain on the eye though :-)

Thanks for your help - all done.  The yellow is not too bad - and makes it clear to the user that they are not on the live copy.  I'll post up the script for others to use.

Cheers,

Kevin

Bye,

Erik.