Re: Customer Report

ooooppss..... I was too quick on the response.  Sorry about that.

Looks like the Outstanding report can be filtered by customer, and amount due can be added to the results.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.