How do I delegate pdf printing privileges

Our bookkeeper reports that she is unable to generate pdf invoices,
although she can create html invoices.  I however can create the pdf
output.  I've pored over all the privileges trying to discern which
might unlock access to this feature, but without success.

Can someone please advise what it is I am missing here?

Thanks,

--
Hugh Esco
skype: hresco3_ ; 678-921-8186

if( $insurance->rationing() ) { $people->die(); }
if( isa_ok($self,'Troy::Davis') =~ m/^ok/) { $people->are_whole(); }