User management - how do I reactivate a user?

Hi,

To me it looks like a user is set up with an initial 24 hours until they are deactivated.

If a user does not reset their password in this time they are not able to login any more - what is the easiest way to get them re-activated. Is there a way this can be done via LS itself.

I think I can install phppgadmin and then change the user from there - but was hoping to avoid installing phppgadmin.

Cheers,

Kevin Bailey