[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Upgrade to 1.3.20 on Ubuntu 12.04
- Subject: Re: Upgrade to 1.3.20 on Ubuntu 12.04
- From: Robert James Clay <..hidden..>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:36:10 -0400
(Corrected subject line.)
On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 16:33 -0400, Matthew Bourque wrote:
> I have just upgraded to LedgerSMB 1.3.20 from 1.3.17. I then wanted to
> create a new database & I have gotten exactly this error. Here is the
> relevant portion of my Apache error log:
> DBI connect('dbname=loveletterslips','postgres',...) failed: FATAL:
> database "loveletterslips" does not exist at LedgerSMB/Database.pm
> line 271
> 2012/07/31 14:49:44 - INFO - LedgerSMB::Scripts::setup::create_db --
> create_and_load rc=1
> Can't call method "quote_identifier" on an undefined value at
> LedgerSMB.pm line 795.
> Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/ledgersmb/setup.pl line 8.
> [Tue Jul 31 14:53:26 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
> script headers: setup.pl, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
> I am using Ubuntu 12.04.
1) How was LedgerSMB originally installed on your system? And how did
you do the upgrade?
2) "loveletterslips" is the new db you were attempting to create?