Re: Cashflow plugin?

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku <..hidden..> wrote:

I was looking at the budgeting plugin.  It doesn't do what I want it
to do.  What I want to be able to do is create a cashflow within
LedgerSMB running current month plus 12 months projected.  Current
month is projected.  It would then be compared to actual at month end,
and a new month would be added at the end.  Either archiving the data,
or deleting it (I'd like to archive it).

Currently I have a spreadsheet to handle this, but I'd really like to
be able to do this within LedgerSMB.  I don't believe anyone has
worked on such a thing.  Would anyone be willing to work on that with
me?  And if so, what would they like in return for doing so?

i would be willing to work with you on that.  Compensation would depend on what was being done on my side.  For example, if you wanted help getting started coding it, I could do that in exchange for bundling your code with future LedgerSMB major versions.  If you want me to build it, we could talk more and I could provide you a quote.