Re: LedgerSMB book progress

thanks. have already downloaded book

imho, perhaps we can split this into 2 books ? 1 for accountants (section II) and another for admins and developers ? in my projects, typically i have 3 manuals : end user, administrator, and developers.

can i suggest that we rethink about chapter 3 ? particularly 3.2 accounting principles.....

i would like to give this a shot in writing for section II. i have a few accounting systems manuals lying around in the house.