Re: Missing Template for Quotation

Thanks for the heads up

I have copied the sales_quotation.html and sales_quotation.tex files to quotation.html and quotation.tex - which then works

I think the request_quotation.html and request_quotation.tex files are copied as rfq.html and rfq.tex

wrt to the Latex::Templates , have tried out the help on
http://ledgersmb.org/help/install/Ubuntu_Installation_Tutorial_LedgerSMB-1.3-SERIES.html

It still did not work out for me

Also for some of the files, need to update the links

Note that libmd5-perl can be downloaded from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/all/libmd5-perl/download

And that texlive-generic-extra to be downloaded from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/all/texlive-generic-extra/download

Also the default installation folder is /usr/share/ledgersmb/

Instead of libperl5.12, can perhaps try with libperl5.14
Else download from Ubuntu Lucid repositories
http://packages.ubuntu.com/oneiric/amd64/libperl5.12/download

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Raja Iskandar Shah
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Good day (I am a newbie)
>
> I have installed LedgerSMB 1.3 following the instructions
> on http://www.getdeb.net/software/ledgersmb
>
> Works OK, except printing only works for HTML and on-screen. This is fairly
> acceptable for me.
>
> However, I noted that there is no HTML template for Quotation, a message
> appears informing

This is an error with the menu.  You can edit the sales_quotation.html
and request_quotation.html files directly in the templates directory
for your company.  A fix has already been committed for 1.3.18 when
that is released.

For the issue of LaTeX templates not being available, I am going to
write something up quickly for you a little later this evening.  There
are some optional modules to install.