Missing Template for Quotation

Good day (I am a newbie)

I have installed LedgerSMB 1.3 following the instructions on http://www.getdeb.net/software/ledgersmb

Works OK, except printing only works for HTML and on-screen. This is fairly acceptable for me.

However, I noted that there is no HTML template for Quotation, a message appears informing

Error!

Template not found.
Perhaps you meant to edit the default template instead?

What do I do to add the HTML template ?