Question for users: Value in monthly/quarterly PNL reports?

Hi;

I am working towards 1.4 and the new reports that will be added, and
wondering if it would be helpful to add monthly/quarterly PNL reports.

Are there any users who would like to see PNL reports added?  I'd
probably just have them start at a specific month and run for a year
with columns selectable from that point on.

I don't think it would be that much effort to add such a report using
the current 1.4 reporting structure.  Would it be worth it?