Re: Installation on Windows

Ok - that worked (I'm using strawberryperl) but hung on the next:
>make install
'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file

at the end of the module:: install process I was told that dependencies
would be created the next time I ran dmake.  I ran dmake and got a lot of
errors, but also a lot of:

checking if your kit is complete ...
looks good

am I missing another 'make' module?