Re: 1.2 -> 1.3 - Unable to log in

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Andrew Rowland <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I finally managed to get my 1.2 database upgraded to 1.3 but find myself
> unable to log in using my application level user account.
>
> After conversion I got a user creation/import screen which I'm not sure
> worked correctly.
>
> Looking in the database there is a user created in the company database

There are two possibilities here.

The first is that the password is wrong.  The second is that the
admin-created passwords time out after, iirc, 24-48 hrs.

I would suggest logging in to PostgreSQL via psql and trying this:

ALTER USER andrew VALID UNTIL '2012-03-10';

Then try to log in through the front-end again.

If that fails

ALTER USER andrew WITH PASSWORD 'mypassword';

One of those should fix it.