Re: Cannot find contrib scripts

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Jos Geluk <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,
I'm attempting to upgrade from 1.2.25 to 1.3.10, on a test environment
that is a copy of my production 1.2.25 system. I have installed all Perl
requirements, run the install.sh script. After giving superuser
credentials at setup.pl, I get "Cannot find contrib scripts in .". I'd
appreciate a hint as to how to proceed.
The system is Ubuntu 11.10, Perl version 5.12.4, Postgres verson 9.1. I
have installed the package postgresql-contrib version 9.1.

Ok.  Locate the tablefunc.control file.

Point the ledgersmb.conf's  contrib_dir to that directory.

contrib_dir should be in the database section of the file.  If it is not there, add it.

Thanks,

Jos.