Re: Ledgersmb 1.3.9 showing wrong version on login page

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Steven Marshall
<..hidden..> wrote:
> I did do make install on my original Ledgersmb install.  The Install
> notes indicated to run Make install so I'm confused what I should have
> done instead on my original install.  I can obviously run Make install
> now and in the future, but since I'm still testing on a non production
> system at the moment, I can remove and start over with a new
> installation not using Make install if it will make future upgrades
> easier.

Actually you do everythng but make install.  However if you did it
once, just keep doing a make install on each LedgerSMB installation
and it will still come out ok unless you want to run side-by-side
versions.