Re: Ledgersmb 1.3.9 showing wrong version on login page

I did do make install on my original Ledgersmb install.  The Install
notes indicated to run Make install so I'm confused what I should have
done instead on my original install.  I can obviously run Make install
now and in the future, but since I'm still testing on a non production
system at the moment, I can remove and start over with a new
installation not using Make install if it will make future upgrades
easier.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Sent from my iPad