Re: Upgrade issues from 1.2.21 to 1.3.5

On 03. des. 2011 11:08, Robert Fraser wrote:
 I'd be happy to write something up if it helps.

We like too have you on the LedgerSMB team :-)

I found some old postings, that partly could be included in the
documentation:

New LedgerSMB development snapshot including (mostly complete) migration scripts
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.devel/2771

Proposed workflow for upgrade wizard for 1.2 to 1.3
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.user/4986

This tread with Chris and o1bigtenor with install realated issues
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.user/5012

Can you take a look and give us your proposal  ?

There my be more pieces of doc/info. laying around.. Some are correct, some are good starting points for better documentation.