[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Upgrade issues from 1.2.21 to 1.3.5
- Subject: Upgrade issues from 1.2.21 to 1.3.5
- From: Robert Fraser <..hidden..>
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 22:10:23 +1300
I am having trouble upgrading to 1.3
I run through the process, and it appears that all the tables in the database have been truncated - I can log into LedgerSMB after the upgrade and there's no transactions, no chart of accounts etc.
I am testing this on a freshly installed VM with a copy of my live database ( Debian Squeeze, Postgresql 8.4)
I am unsure what needs to be entered to commence the db upgrade - I used
* NZ for the country code (New Zealand)
* and two unused account numbers for the AR and AP fields - I wasn't sure if they'd be created automatically or not.
There's loads of errors in the postgresql log, mostly
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
with no indication of why the command failed
Can anyone give me any pointers to getting a clean upgrade?