Re: New password required.

Chris,

perl 5, version 12, subversion 4 (v5.12.4) built for
i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int

The invoice appears to post but some of the information doesn't take.
Foe example I edited it (before posting) to change the invoiced hours
from 1 to four, and although the invoice is in the database, the hours
are still at 1.

(This is obviously running ledgersmb 1.2.22)