From: David A. Bandel [mailto:..hidden..
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:26 AM
To: ..hidden..
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] LedgerSMB on Windows

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 06:17, Thomas Bullock <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I knew Ubuntu 10.4 was LTS,  but thought it expired at 12.4, not 15.4.
> That is very good.  Do you know if Debian Etch is close or far apart
> from Ubuntu?  If close, I

Etch is very old.  The current stable is Squeeze.  That would be the best one to go with.

should be able to follow at least the broad outline of the install process at that link.  The little bit I have seen on this list and the developers list is that linux is far the more popular OS than Windows.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein Visit my web page at: http://david.bandel.us/

All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, security threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk takes this data and makes sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy1