Re: Fedora 14 Install Script

http://netvel.net/repo/

I put up a cheezy little repo.
I guess it will stay there for a while but it may go away or get
dramatically restructured..
So you have been warned.

This has a hand full of stuff in it not just the LSMB stuff.
Feel free to try any of is as you see fit.

The perl rpms were built using cpanspec that I booted up using with a
combination of cpan and various RPM from epel.

If someone finds that it is not let me know and I will try to find/fix
the problem.