Re: Investment Addon

At first blush I sort of blew this one off as being a featuer that we would have no use for.

On the other hand after reading a little more..

My wife and I run a consultancy business and since we are self employed we are not part of any pension plan. So we have some of our retirement savings (what's left after the last week or so) still in the business and invested in various things(stocks/bonds/mutual funds.....)
Being able to track them outside of a spreadsheet might be a good thing.

So if 2 people can use this I would be willing to bet it could be a useful add on to LSMB.