Re: Investment Addon

> Comments?
>
> Luke
> [1] http://www.cliffsnotes.com/study_guide/Accounting-Principles-I.topicArticleId-21081.html
> [2] http://www.cliffsnotes.com/study_guide/Accounting-Principles-II.topicArticleId-21248.html

First I think this is a great idea.  However I have a few questions:

1)  What segments of users are most likely to benefit from this?
2)  What new markets would we be able to reach by including such a module?

Also if there are a significant number of users out there who would
benefit from it today, it might be possible to spread the effort
and/or cost around.   If not, then what is the absolute minimum we
would need to do to make life just a little easier for folks who need
to track this sort of thing?