Re: Request for comments: towards CRM functionality

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Ullmann d.o.o. <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello @ all!
>
> LX-Office is also a fork of SQL-Ledger.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-office/
>
> There is a CRM extension available as well as a shop interface.
> I could imagine the interface works with OSC.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-office/files/

Just a note on this, while LX-Office and LedgerSMB share a common
heritage as being SQL-Ledger forks, I doubt the CRM extension will
work on or even be reasonably portable to LedgerSMB 1.3 and beyond.
Our customer/vendor management has changed a LOT since 1.2.