DNS Changes

Hi all;

First, I want to thank everyone for their many offers of assistance
during the recent DNS issues.  Not only is the web site back up but we
have transferred the DNS registrar and hosting services to a registrar
run by a member of the community who has generously offered to cover
the registration fees.

We have received several recommendations and offers to help with the
DNS hosting, etc.  It's wonderful to have such a supportive community.

We have chosen to go with Bob Miller's Computerisms.  He has been a
member of the LSMB community, is an active consultant, and has offered
to donate his time and effort with the hosting, and cover the DNS
registration fee as well.  While I am still the owner of record of the
domain, this makes issues such as we have experienced recently a lot
less likely.  This level of support and assistance is well
appreciated.  Thanks again!