Re: usage proposal for 1.3: Customer History

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

I am looking at the customer history bit and realizing that some of
this is going to be a pain to implement in 1.3 in a reasonably
well-performing way as the database gets reasonably large. I am
therefore proposing a couple of specific changes to workflow in
certain circumstances.

In general, I am looking at prioritizing searches of a specific
customer's records, where a search is done using an exact customer
number over those where demographics or contact information is used
for a search.  Is this acceptable to everyone?

It is to me.

Luke