Poll re @ signs in user names

Hello

We have a discussion going on the devel list, about not being able to save user preferences in 1.2.X versions, because of at signs in usernames.

I am curious: how many people actually use at signs in their usernames for logging into LSMB?

I would say respond privately so as not to clutter the list with the hordes of positive responses, but I really suspect a trickle here. Still, feel free to write off list, and I'll tabulate what I get.

Thanks

Luke
(..hidden..)