Re: PayPal Integration

I would like to put my vote in again for some API to allow generating payment requests and taking payment confirmations.

Before the days of PayPal we were involved in a project where we were generating invoices and taking payment direct via credit card transactions.
I would like to be able to do the same kind of thing again.