Re: PayPal Integration

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
Supporting Paypal integration would be a boon for our community.

Agreed.   Not only for payments but for payment notification too.

Yes, getting the IPN supported will be quite a fine thing. I have started looking at the possibilities there. A daemon or inetd application will have to be written to receive, queue, and so on. I presume you would want it written in PERL, which is not my expertise.

Luke