Re: adding notes after posting invoices

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, david wrote:

Is there a way to add notes to invoices after posting? I know that
reposting an invoice is bad practice, but I often find that I want to
add some sort of non-financial commentary after the event.

That is a long standing feature wish for many of us.  It doesn't exist in
1.2, unfortunately.

1.3 implemented this for tax reporting reasons.  There is a new "save
info" button that saves tax reporting info and internal notes only.

Is it backportable?

Luke