Re: Preemptive Price Adjustments?

On 01/29/2011 04:55 AM, Luke wrote:
I'm wondering if there is a way in 1.2, to enter price changes
preemptively.

I.E. I know that the price of part X is going to increase, because the
cost is going to increase, on March first.  So I could (for example--this
does not actually work) edit the part, set the updated date to 03/01/2011,
and enter the new sellprice and cost.

Now, since my example does not in fact work (the price is updated
immediately), is there any way to make this happen?
A scheduled script for 03/01/2011 can take care of this.

Regards
Armaghan