Re: Customers who are vendors?

I believe that exists in 1.3, but in 1.2 you must create a customer and a vendor--they are unrelated.

Luke

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Jigme Datse Rasku wrote:

I have one customer who is also a vendor.  I know that last time I was
working with LedgerSMB that there was desire to move towards a unified
"contact" database, that would store both customers and vendors, and
if one was both, you'd be able to just set a flag so that they'd be
unified.  I don't know if this has happened yet or not.  What is the
way that we deal with this right now?

Jigme Datse Rasku